High Potential Individual Visa
The new High Potential Individual Visa allows tens of thousands of new graduates in the US each year to work in the UK.
Applicants must have graduated in the five years before the date of application from an institution on the Global Universities List. Requirement regarding English language and holding funds of at least £1,270 also apply.
An HPI visa usually lasts for 2 years. If you have a PhD or other doctoral qualification, it will last for 3 years. This visa cannot be extended, but you can switch into another immigration route from within the UK.
Who is this for?
This is helpful for:
- Early career professionals seeking experience in the UK.
- Applicants looking to combine travel in Europe with UK work.
- Start-ups and self-employed contractors undertaking temporary contracts.
- Those looking for emigrate to the UK in the long term.
Why use Muldoon Britton?
- UK-based specialist immigration lawyers.
- Document service in New York to submit the application and return documents by courier.
- Immigration adviser of choice to hundreds of US applications for UK Visas each year.
- Consultation to confirm qualification of £250.00.
- Fee for preparation of the application and all necessary steps to submit this of £1,500.00 per applicant.
Please contact our UK immigration solicitors using the form below if you would like to apply for the High Potential Individual Visa.