Sponsor Licence Applications

We provide a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to fulfil their Sponsor Licence application requirements. We give advice on the entire application process allowing for an efficient and successful application.

Sponsor Licence Application

If a UK business wants to sponsor foreign migrant workers to work for the business in the UK, then it will need to apply for a sponsor licence from the Home Office. If the sponsor licence is granted, the business will then have access to the sponsor management system (‘SMS’) which allows it to assign Certificates of Sponsorship (‘CoS’) to prospective employees.

Learn More
Get in Touch

With years of experience working in UK immigration and British nationality law, our advisors can help you understand the process and take the right steps to obtain your visa. Get in touch today.