Visitor Visas

This visitor route is for a person who wants to visit the UK for a temporary period, usually up to a maximum of 6 months, for purposes such as tourism, visiting friends or family, carrying out a permitted business activity, or undertaking a short course of study.

Visa nationals, and some non-visa nationals, will require a visitor visa prior to travelling to the UK.

Standard Visitor Visa

For those seeking to come to the UK for tourism and visiting family, usually for up to 6 months.

Learn More

Marriage/Civil Partnership Visitor Visa

For those seeking to come to the UK to marry or form a civil partnership, or give notice of their intention to marry or enter into a civil partnership.

Learn More

Permitted Paid Engagement Visitor Visa

For experts in their field coming to the UK to undertake specific paid engagements for a maximum of 1 month.

Learn More

Transit Visitor Visa

For those who want to transit the UK on route to another country outside the Common Travel Area, and who will enter the UK for up to 48 hours by crossing the UK border.

Learn More

Electronic Visa Waivers

Electronic Visa Waivers (EVW) provide a fast and efficient method for international travelers needing to obtain an appropriate visa.

Learn More

For more information on our Visitor Visas, please get in contact where we would love to discuss how we could help you in your application.

Book Now
Get in Touch

With years of experience working in UK immigration and British nationality law, our advisors can help you understand the process and take the right steps to obtain your visa. Get in touch today.