Representative of Overseas Business

Representative of Overseas Business

There are two categories of Representative of an Overseas Business Visa:

  1. Media Representative – this is an employee of an overseas media organisation posted to the United Kingdom on a long-term assignment.
  2. Sole Representative – this is a senior employee of an overseas business who is assigned to the United Kingdom for the purpose of establishing a branch or subsidiary.

Media Representatives can apply for entry clearance under this category, and can eventually apply for an extension and indefinite leave to remain.

The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa is now closed to new applicants, but you can still apply for an extension or indefinite leave to remain if you already have a visa in this category.

If you require assistance with either category, please contact us for a quote.