All Dependants

If you are a non-European Citizen and wish to join your family/spouse in the UK, you can make an application subject to meeting the criteria set out in the UK Immigration rules. In order to apply for a family visa, you must be applying to join a family member who is either a British Citizen or has Indefinite Leave to remain. You must be a dependant relative either an adult child, parent or grandparent. This application must be made from outside the UK.

If you wish to apply for a family visa, we can assist you by advising you on the process, assessing the merits of any application and ensuring that all required documents are submitted to prevent delay.

We offer an initial free consultation during which we will assess your case ad advise you on the best route moving forward.