Indefinite Leave to Remain Success

US - UK Lawyers in NY USA
November 22, 2023

Muldoon Britton Immigration were recently successful in helping several clients acquire indefinite leave to remain in the UK under two different work routes – Representative of an Overseas Business, and a Skilled Worker. Migrants living in the UK on these routes can usually apply for settlement in the UK after 5 years, if they meet all of the validity, suitability, and eligibility criteria, which we assess as part of our service.

Whilst the Sole Representative of an Overseas Business route is now closed to new applicants, those already living in the UK on this route can continue to apply for an extension of their existing period of leave, as well as settlement. Employees of overseas businesses wishing to establish a branch or subsidiary of the overseas business will now need to apply under the Global Business Mobility – UK Expansion Worker route which requires sponsorship.

The Media Representative of an Overseas Business route is still open to new applicants, which does not require a Certificate of Sponsorship (‘CoS’), but nonetheless still requires a qualifying job offer.

Get in Touch

With years of experience working in UK immigration and British nationality law, our advisors can help you understand the process and take the right steps to obtain your visa. Get in touch today.